At LG RWC we can carry out the witness of weld procedure & welder qualification testing at clients’ premises as an examiner, plus competent monitoring and validation of welding parameters
Working in line with your company requirements LG RWC will oversee the specification, witness and approval of mechanical and metallurgical testing of welded samples at UKAS approved laboratories.
LG RWC can provide all forms of welding documentation including WPS’s / PQR’s / welder & operator qualifications / Weld Maps / Works Procedures / ITP etc… to a variety of different standards. This ensures that all documentation meets the requirements of the design code, client specification and other applicable standards.
LG RWC can be sub-contracted to act as a lead auditor against the ISO 3834: “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials” standards. Our auditor is qualified to IWT/EWT standards and can undertake audits for companies in a range of engineering sectors.
Responsible Welding Co-ordinator Training
LG RWC can provide custom training of personnel Responsible Welding Co-ordinator (RWC’s) including course delivery & assessments against the ISO 3834 and applicable ISO 14731 standards.
- Oil & Gas
Codes & Standards
- BS EN ISO 15609-1, BS EN ISO 15613, BS EN ISO 15614, BS EN 287-1, BS EN 1418, ISO 14732, BS 4872, EN ISO 9606, BS 4515-1.
- ASME IX,
- AWS D1.1,
- EN 1090 – CE Marking
- PED: 2014/68/EU
- NACE MR0175, Norsok, etc…
Welding process experience
- Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG)*,
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA)*,
- Flux/Metal Cored Wire (FCAW/MCW)*,
- Metal/Inert/Active (MIG/MAG)*,
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW),
- Electroslag Welding (ESW),
- Plasma Arc Welding (PAW).
- Carbon Steels
- Chrome-Molybdenum Steels
- Austenitic Stainless Steels (e.g. 304/304L, 316/316L, 321, 347)
- Ferritic, martensitic stainless steels (e.g. St.st 410, 430)
- Duplex Stainless Steels (e.g. Duplex: S31803/2205, Super-duplex: S32750/2507)
- Nickel & Nickel Alloys
- Dissimilar combinations
Please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist with your enquiry.